Our Part for the Whole.
These are the courses of action we have taken for the safety of everyone that is part of our chain. #OurPartForTheWhole.
Together for One Purpose
We are keenly aware of our responsibility at this point and we will continue to do our part: serving thousands of families in Brazil and around the world, without giving up the health and safety of everyone involved in this process. We believe that offering safe working conditions for our personnel and other members of our chain is part of our commitment. That is why we have adopted some measures to take care of all the people involved in our operational context. #OurPartForTheWhole.
Donations that make a difference
We will donate BRL 50 million worth of food, medical supplies and support to research and social development funds to fight Covid-19. We will donate to hospitals, social assistance organizations and health professionals based in the states and cities where we have operations. These will take place in more than 10 states, with operations in more than 70 cities in Brazil and also in the Middle East: UAE/Kuwait/Turkey.
Click on the map bellow.
meals have been donated
meals have been donated
1.108 tons of food and more than 3.1 million meals that will benefit hospitals, social assistance organizations and health professionals.
Donations of food and medical supplies
More than 190 entities, including over 75 hospitals have received food, tests, thermometers, personal protective equipment, and others.
We are investing BRL 4.0 million in tests for Covid-19 for donations in support of the municipalities where we have operations. We have been discussing with the authorities of 35 cities where we have operations to make a joint effort with local governments and hospitals in the fight against COVID and its effects.
We are directing more than BRL 3.5 million to scientific research funds that are working on solutions to prevent, diagnose and treat Covid-19.
Our donations are traveling across borders. Take a look at our programs and the list of entities assisted.
Extra precautions in BRF
Check out the courses of action we have taken to ensure extra care with COVID-19. If you are a BRF employee, click here.
Have all your questions about COVID-19 answered
Our team of experts have answered all the main questions about the subject and advised us on how to protect ourselves. Check them out:
Wash your hands with soap and water.
Cover your mouth when coughing and sneezing.
No water taps around? Use 70%+ alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Do not share any personal items.
Beware of hygiene while preparing food.
Wear homemade or handmade fabric masks when out of home.
Stay at least 2 meters away from others.
Maintain all areas as much ventilated as possible.
The symptoms of COVID-19 can range from a simple cold to severe pneumonia. The most common symptoms are:
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Heavy breathing
- Wear long-sleeved clothing for extra protection;
- If you have a cold or a cough, put on a mask;
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your face with your arm or with tissues;
- Take disposable tissues to use in elevators, to touch objects or to cough/sneeze. Crumple them up, put them in a closed bag, then in the bin;
- Avoid public transport, but if you need to, don’t forget to clean your hands before and after commuting and don’t touch your face;
- Avoid using paper money or coins;
- Wash your hands after touching any objects;
- Don’t touch your face before cleaning your hands;
- Tie your hair up. Avoid earrings, rings and necklaces;
- Keep away from other people.
- Don’t touch anything before cleaning yourself up;
- Leave a box at the entrance to put your belongings, such as your bag, wallet, keys etc.;
- Clean your phone with rubbing alcohol and your eye glasses with soap and water;
- Take off your shoes by the door;
- Take off your clothes and put them in a plastic bag in the laundry basket;
- Have a shower;
- Always clean the containers you brought home before putting them away
Send your questions to the WhatsApp number +55 61 99289 4649
We’re here for you!
We will keep our communication channels up-to-date, which is in line with our commitment to integrity and transparency. Visit the Ministry of Health website for further recommendations of prevention of COVID-19.Visit the Ministry of Health Website
Nossas últimas ações
We have created a platform to fight food waste and support conscious consumption.Learn more